Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stand Off's

Once in a while, I will find a Stallion that really wants to show me he
is the boss....this guy was one of them !




He had a herd to protect, and he wanted to make sure I was not a threat
to his family..

After checking me out, he went back to his herd, and got them moving
away from me....

He followed in behind them and they headed off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This guy was all alone...

At this point, I thought maybe I should get a little closer to a tree,
My heart was beating fast, not from fright, but from being so close to
something that was so breath taking...so wild and free....it was awesome



I was beginning to wonder how close he was going to get....

He stopped, spent a few minutes just watching me....

Yawned, as if
telling me that I was a very boring object..

and with that, decided that he would continue with his lunch..

A last look at me, and he wandered off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 He walked out of the tree's before we saw his family..




Dinner waits for no one..




What a pretty Stallion,,he pranced and snorted a few times, and then
he was off......loved him !!


No comments:

Post a Comment